Activities under our business incubation program fall into the following categories:
- Stimulating technology entrepreneurship
- Opportunity assessment (the technology, the market and the management team)
- Planning, financing and accomplishing research and product development
- Developing the business plan and securing startup funding* and growth capital
- Incubating the ventures that result (mentoring and physically accommodating startup firms).
Our program is delivered by two experienced business advisors assisted by candidates in the Crosby MBA program at the Trulaske College of Business.
*Centennial Investors is an angel investor network in Mid-Missouri that is a source of seed investment for startup technology companies. operations are based at the business incubator and monthly investor meetings are held at the business incubator. Our incubator also has relationships with the MId-America Angels (Kansas City area) and the St Louis Arch Angels, as well as with venture capital firms with a demonstrated interest in early stage deals originating in the Midwest.